Sunday, March 11, 2012

PokemonSunday

Back to pokemon <3

Bellsprout
The sound, when is says "Bellsprout" is annoying.
But it's a cool pokemon.
No doubt.

Those feet/roots, are the best idea ever!
A gold star for the one who made that up!











who evolves into:




Weepinbell

I have always wondered if those leaf looking things
on its sides are hands or ears...
Please do tell me, if you know....










who evolves into:




Victreebell

First I thougtht that it was "Victorybell"......
poor me.... and my bad english...

Grass types & Poison types
Really?!
Do they bave any poison type moves?!
I don't think so...
Bulbapedia.net must be wrong.....

James have/hade one of these.
It always ate him.
and screamed.
scary...



My back hurts.
But you don't care. And that's fine.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment