Sunday, March 25, 2012

PokemonSunday




Let's talk about music.




Say hello to these guys: Pokemon who people who doesn't know what pokemon is,
still know all about.
Yes... that was the wierdest sentence I've ever written.
I know my english teacher would cry....
Whatever.


Igglybuff
the balloon pokemon.


it has red eyes.
Don't you see it? ;)












who evolves into:



Jigglypuff
the balloon pokemon.


This is the one who everybody knows.
You too right?
                      
                        










who evolves into:


Wigglytuff
The balloon pokemon




All are normal types,
and all of them sing like Adele. But without words..............:
ZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzZzZzzzzzz.........................


And when I listen to Adele, I wake up....


HAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH.

I'm sorry. She's okay, but this song.... isn't my favourite.
But don't listen to me...
I don't know anything about music anyway.....
Oh wait, I'm lying!
I forgot these guys:


One, massive, fat almighty direction perfection.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment