Sunday, March 4, 2012

PokemonSunday

Right now I have the most annoyning problem there is!
I can't come up with an idea/design for a Sims 3 house!
I have always an idea! And now i don't!
jdfhksjnfdk nshf khskl fj sdfj klsdjwhdih dd........


And those OH MY GOD-houses on youtube, just makes me depressed....:


Dear JarkaD, How the hell have you got that round, stair-looking thing?!


well,
if my brain finds a cool idea for a house, I will show it to you when it's done.
Until that:
Pokemon ;)


Oddish.
an odd one.
I loved this sweet balloon looking creature
when I were little.
Nowadays, It's a bit annoying...










who evolves into:





Gloom


Yak.
I mean the spit..
And the sad face.
And It looks like it smells very bad...
Just saying...






Who evolves into:






Vileplume


This one is bigger than you think.
or smaller.....
how could I know what you think....












or:




Bellossom:


Bella, bella, beeella...
Annoying song, but they are kind of cool.
I know my mother would have one of these.
If we would live there.......


If you haven't already seen
all leaves and flowers on their heads,
I can thell you that they are
only 50% grass types,
and 50% poison types.
Except bellossom, who is 100% grass type.

Now back to nocking my head against the wall.
Not really to kill myself, but gettin' sims 3 house ideas..


Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment