Friday, March 30, 2012

Gymnastic

My favourite hobby is drawing... You may know that...
But then I have an other hobby too.
It's called Athletic Group Gymnastic.
......I just realised that sounds very sexual.........
But it's not!
It's like a combination of dancing, ballet, and cheerleading....
But much more fun, and awesome(!!!)
It's seriously to hard to explane....
So I'll show you:


This is Fotonit from Finland who won the world cup in 2010 with this awesome program!
My group isn't that good, but we have our moments when we definitely shine!

One of my friends from our group turned 18 a few weeks ago and wanted a drawing.
So I drew our hobby:

That forest/field doesn't have anything to do with Gymnastic.... and not that deer either....
Well it became very good anyway.

Our first competition is tomorrow... and I'm so nervous....!
If I don't tell you how it went tomorrow, you can understand it didn't go as planed...

Wish us good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment