Monday, June 4, 2012

HungerGames

Holy
Freekin'
Fuckin'
Jesus
Christ
In 
Heaven
With
A
Cherry
On
Top
!!!
AWESOME MOVIE !!!

Actually I saw this one like a week ago (wednesday),
but I've been in an adrenaline-awesomness-coma, so I haven't been able to tell you.
Seriously. I don't think I've ever been so excited watching a movie.
I didn't breathe for 142 minutes.
I mean WTF!
THIS MOVIE IS SICK!
People killing each other for ENTERTAINMENT !!
I HATE THIS MOVIE!
jndghreifuhcnejfcefjcmvh
....
no, I love it.
no I don't.
Yes I do!
this movie gives me deciding problems. Perfect.


And now I will take my hat off for this human being:

Katniss Everdeen
or actually Jennifer Lawrence.
I'm not easily impressed by actresses. If I am, they must be  absolutely amazing like
Meryl Streep or Natalie Portman.
And I must say, Jennifer is amazing.
In this movie, when she was scared, I was terrified.
When she was in pain, I felt my liver shrink into a raisin.
WTF FTW.
And she's cool too!




I love this movie! No, I don't... I wanna watch it again!
True story bro

No comments:

Post a Comment