Monday, June 18, 2012

Mind=Blown

Twitter just mind blowed me away, and I think I'm gonna be gone for a little while...
I mean LOOK what "Ash Ketchum" tweeted:

WTF!
And here I sat and thought I knew all existing colors.
But here you go: a few colors you didn't know even had a name:








VIRIDIAN
It's like Turquoise
but greener and darker












PEWTER
A silverish and shiny color














CERULEAN
I would call this one blue....














VERMILION
And this one I would call red...
That bird is amazingly awesome.








LAVENDER
I thought this was only a flower....
Apparently it's a color too..













CELADON
A boring light green/turquoise/white....
Yes, It's easier calling it celadon....











FUCHSIA
I didn't know this color was a flower too...
It's easily said... PINK.











SAFFRON
This is not only a spice..., it's a color too,
which I would call red/brown...ish...










CINNABAR

A red rock----------------------------------->
And apparently also a dark red....ish color










All of these colors have an own City in the Pokemon world!
And everything starts with a PALLET !!
Omg!
A golden star to the person who came up with this idea!

Now you have to be with me when I say:
Pokemon is Awesome.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment