Thursday, June 14, 2012

PokemonThursday

Suummer tiiiiime, aaaaaand the living is eeeeeasy....,
fish are jumppiiiing......
wait.
I haven't seen any fish, because I've been inside, watching anime series....
I'm a horrable human being...
tomorrow I'll go outside my door.
I promise.
...
Until then
something I should have shown you weeks ago....
some pokemon :)



Drowzee


Spelling mistakes on the drawing....
...again...
no suprize there.


It looks like it has been sitting in a mud pool.
I think that's the point.
Or then it is suposed to look very inelligent
....
mega fail...






who evolves into:




Hypno


another yellow guy.
With a ring this time.
ingenious.




These are psychic types.
They can make people sleep&dream and stuff.
I like dreams. #Random






These remind me of someone....
that's right! ME! (except I'm not yellow.... I'm white.....)
I need to go outside.
RIGHT NOW!
tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment