Sunday, June 17, 2012

PokemonSunday

Do you know all 15 starter Pokemon?
If you don't, here you go:



Kanto Region






Johto Region






Hoenn Region






Sinnoh Region






Unova region




I absolutely love this picture. Love, Love, LOVE <3


That means this one is not a starter pokemon, as I, and maybe a few others thougth.
This is just a electric type from the Johto region.
...you have no idea of what I'm talking about.... T_T




Elekid


it spins its arms to charge.
..It's angry...
I think....
If I would look like that, I would be angry too....
I mean... a lightningbolt?! Seriously?!
Poor guy....








who evolves into:


Electabuzz


Another angry guy.
This one is cool tho.
those ears that looks like antennas and so on.










who evolves into:


Electivire


This one does only exist in the Sinnoh region(?)
Or that's the place where it became "famous"...
It seems like this is a strong Pokemon,
cuz both Gary and Paul has one of these.
Cool.
*_*








Best battle ever <3
Watch Pokemon season 13 for more information . com

No comments:

Post a Comment