Sunday, June 24, 2012

PokemonSunday

Tomorrow I'll travel to visit my grandmother for 3 weeks, so I don't know how much I will be able to blog then....
That doesn't really matter because I don't blog that much anyway so...
But just so you know.... :)
-_____________________________________________________________-

Today I found a Tumblr blog about
hating One Direction.
It's actually not that bad... 
It is kind of entertaining reading about
how some bitch hates them,
cuz you know you like them,
and that is all that matters.
There is just one thing.....
She says Zayn is a terrorist
because of his religion....
That makes me want to beat her to death
with a toilet brush.....
But even so, she doesn't deserve
death threats like
"Omg, you have to die, bitch".
That's just over the top...
-_______________________________________________________-


Well enough talking about Entertaining Bitches.




Magby


It took me like a year before I understood
it is Magby and not Magmy....
If you watch pokemon, you understand.
But you don't so... whatever....
















who evolves into:
Magmar


omg! Have you seen the gym battle
between Magmar and Charizard?!
Epic, Awesome, Omg, Love it,
No you haven't.











who evolves into:


Magmortar


A new..er one, just like Electivire
(last sunday)
It has guns!!!
But so does Blastoise.
so it's okay.


For all those who aren't smart
at all, like me, I can explain:
They are fire types !
You know magmar... magma...
...That's cool...
...I mean warm...
...

So I'm gonna go and continue writing anonymous questions to hating bitches.
Let's see when I'll come back to you.
Have a nice day
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment