Friday, June 22, 2012

PokemonThursday

And thanks to this summer holiday of mine, all days blend together,
which means I totaly missed the fact that it was Thursday yesturday...
well...
Fridays aren't bad either..


Omanyte


I'm not the one who
had a silly imagination here.
It's an asian guy who came up with the idea
of having those eyes crossed...
poor guy...
Now it looks like an idiot...


It's an ancient Pokemon.
Who for some reason is alive
when Ash comes by...
What a coincidence!
I love it.




who evolves into:


Omastar


A creepier and bigger omanyte.
Also ancient.




Both are rock and water types.











BTW! About my last posts about colors and such...
THERE IS MORE !!!

You know: Professor Oak, Elm, Birch, Juniber, Fennel, Rowan, Ivy.... and so on.
OMG! It's so cool!
I can't handle it !
jhghgjrhujghcdg,gkcmgkhhkmgchcmhm.kmgsfmmg
A happy midsummer to all those who cares!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment