Thursday, May 16, 2013

ESC2013SemiFinal2


Eurovision 2013 semi final 2 coming up!

I got 8 out of 10 right in semi final 1 ^^

This semi final is harder to predict.
There are so many songs I like, that doesn't have a chance against the favorites...
For example:
I don't like Norway, but Europe do.
I like Malta, but it's not big and powerfull enough for Europe...


Latvia: PeR - Here we go

San Marino: Valentina Monetta - Crisalide (vola)

Macedonia: Esma & Lozano - Pred Da Se Razdeni

Azerbajdzjan: Farid Mammadov - Hold me

Finland: Krista Siegfrids - Marry me

Malta: Gianluca - Tomorrow

Bulgaria: Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankulov - Samo shampioni

Iceland: Eythor Ingi - Èg á lif

Greece: Koza Mostra feat. Agathon Iakovidis - Alcohol is free

Israel: Moran Mazor - Rak Bishvilo

Armenia: Dorians - Lonely planet

Hungary: ByeAlex - Kedvesem

Norway: Margaret Berger - I feed you my love

Albania: Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko - Identitet

Georgia: Nodi Tatishvili & Sophie Gelovani - Waterfall

Switzerland: Takasa - You and me

Romania: Cezar - It's my life



10 out of 17 goes to the finals...

I think it will be these 10:

- Norway
-San Marino
- Azerbajdzjan
- Greece
- Switzerland
- Georgia
- Iceland
- Hungary
- Finland
- Israel


I'm nervous.
I'm also having a nervous breakdown because I don't want Finland to go to the finals.
I don't care if I'm a bad finish citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment