Sunday, May 26, 2013

PokemonSunday

Enemies....
I have one enemy.... My brain..
-.-


I don't think I've ever had an enemy like these two:



Seviper

An awesome snake looking pokemon.
It's a poison type,
Jessy got one,
(lmao when she caught it, by herself ^^)
and I like to have one.
It is pretty awesome.






VS.






Zangoose

I wonder....
It has nothing to do with geese,
so why the name -goose..?
Anyway,
It's a normal type,
but still pretty epic.
I don't want one though...
I don't like pink bolts on bellys....










These two are natural enemies in the pokemon world.
Like cats and dogs in the normal world.
If the see eachother, they'll start fighting, just because.... they can.... I guess....


... The only enemy I have is food.... and my brain......
I can't decide what wallpaper I should put....

I've had this one now for a while:


And I made this one... but I don't really like it....


So now I have this one, even if I haven't made it myself....


Whick one should I pick? Or should I make a new one?
:/



No comments:

Post a Comment