Thursday, May 9, 2013

PokemonThursday


Yesterday I saw my first mosquito of the year.
I killed it with Steve Jobs biography,
then flushed it down the toilet
while I stood there evilly laughing like a hyena on cocaine.


I hate bugs.

But I wouldn't flush these down the toilet....





Yanma

looks cute.
It do bug me a bit though....












who evolves into:

Yanmega

looks scary.
Is scary.
Bugs me a lot.
Because it's as big as a little airplane!
I would lay down and die if I would meet one.










These bug and flying type pokemon do look more like dragonflies than mosquitos...
but bugs are bugs.
and bugs creep me out.
It doesn't matter if they've got the epic name DRAGONfly.
they're still scary as shit.


And Jessys got one of them.
I'd ship that shit.
jk. I like Jessy..


...well, seeing bugs, means summer is coming. Hallelujah...

No comments:

Post a Comment