Tuesday, May 7, 2013

IronMan3


Watched Iron Man 3 in 3D a few days ago.
Of course it was amazing,
but not as amazing as the first two...
They had a better story,
when this was just like a "show off" movie....
I didn't like the fire people, and the thriller-thing...
It's just not that Iron Man -ish

And did he seriously take his heart thing out in the end?!

But the humor and sarcasm and shit was hilarious
as always
I'm so in love with Tony Stark / Robert Downey Jr <3






!AND! Forget Tony Starks suit ladies and gentlemen.
I WANT THAT AUDI r8 SO BADLY
GHAAAAAAA!
....
Now I have to change my pants.



However.
I drew a tattoo in my boringness in school, before I went to watch Iron Man.

It has absolutely nothing to do with
Iron Man, 3D or Tony Stark.
It's just lines... everywhere..

And still I liked it so much I cried
a few tears when I scrubbed it away
with an old toothbrush....
that shit hurt....

Now I'll go dream some epic dreams!
yeah... in my dreams...





No comments:

Post a Comment