Thursday, May 23, 2013

PokemonThursday


Leaves, Leaves, Wonderful Trees.
Green Leaves makes me happy.
I love May. My favourite month of the year. June isn't so bad either.


I mean compare this to this
and your day will be a bit better ^^
May VS. April

Oh, Finland and its weather... -.-

Talking about trees:



Bonsly

a tree.... kind of.

It's cute.
And has 3 balls.
tree balls ;)

The dot on its forehead...
Maybe it's Indian...
But I thought it was Japanese...
Fuck it. It's Asian.








who evolves into:

Sudowoodo


Also a tree.
6 balls... ;)
...okay I'll stop now...














They look like trees,
which makes one believe that they're grass type pokemon.
but that's not the case..
They're rock types..
affraid of water and so on...

cool, huh?

They can even learn a move called "mimic"
which mimics the opponents move.
So technically it can use watergun..
That's pretty awesome.


Bonsai trees are also awesome.
I like Japan. #fact

No comments:

Post a Comment