Sunday, May 19, 2013

PokemonSunday+Eurovision



Corsola


makes me think of corals,
which makes me think of summer,
which makes me think of holy fucking jesus,
it's summer soon!


water and rock type.
Misty always wanted one and got one later on.
it's pretty cute.
Makes me think of corals.
I said that already.




_________________________________________________________________

I knew Denmark would win.

She deserved it. Really.
The whole concept was great. She was very down to earth and so on.
Ukraine could have gotten the secont place though.
Azerbajdzjan was worth being in top 10, but not as high as second place...



        My top 10                                                   My top 10
before I saw the countries on stage                                    on stage

1. Moldova                                                                1. Greece
2. San Marino                                                              2. Malta
3. Iceland                                                                  3. Iceland
4. Denmark                                                               4. Ukraine
5. Ukraine                                                               5. Denmark
6. Greece                                                                  6. Russia
7. Malta                                                                   7. Moldova
8. Switzerland                                                         8. Azerbaidzjan
9. Ireland                                                                  9. Estonia
10. Russia                                                                  10. Hungary


so, My favorites are:






























and San Marino, even if it wasn't good on stage live.

now I'm depressed..... It's over.....
What should I do now?!
Oh, right.... draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment