Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BreakingDawnPart2




I saw it on Friday.
Don't ask me why I haven't wrote about it until now.
You know the answer... homework. (and I'm lazy)

It was great.
Better than all the other Twilight movies.
Actually I should see them again, cuz I don't remember anything...
I don't even know if I've seen them all...




Breaking dawn
part 2...
yeah. It fucking worked.
No boring parts anywhere.
And Bella/Kristen Stewart was so much better as a vampire...






And there were so many funny parts
like this one:


Yeah. I'm no Twilight fan, and I will never read the books,
but I do not regret watching the movies.

there is just one thing... 
I don't get why you should cry while watching them...
After the movie, I saw like 100 girls with their makeup all over their faces...
Yes I get the fact that they changed the end...
But c'mon,
it wouldn't have been a good movie wothout it...

I...
no.
Finished thinking about this.

A wolf tattoo I made for the event.



No school tomorrow!
I'll draw all day long.





No comments:

Post a Comment