Sunday, November 11, 2012

PokemonSunday

Do you like computers? Yes.
Do you like games? Yes.
Do you computer games? Yes.
Do you like wierd computer games that can't be solved? No.
Would you like someone to take care of it? Yes.
Well, here you go:





Porygon

a squarish
duck.

















who evolves into:

Porygon 2

a roundish
duck.














who evolves into:

Porygon-Z

a unicornish
duck.




And these are suposed to be
normal types...?







I had a problem with these...
Because, as you know, 
 I drew the pokemon in the order they appeared in the series...
but these 3 were never a part of the series..
(except that one japanese episode, that hadn't been dubbed or shown in america,
cuz children had got traumas from watching it -.-)
...so, I did not draw them.... first...
Then I felt sorry for them,
and then I would have only drawn 646 pokemon,
so I drew them anyway!

But they are still odd.
They only live in computers...
fighting against viruses and programs and stuff...
so can you call them real Pokemon...?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment