Thursday, November 8, 2012

PokemonThursday

lbgiufhldkfhvbdfvhdfkjsdhvbvkhffuhdfmvh
how can one day be this fucked up?!
I won't and can't even explain....
...
Maybe it was because we watched this Snow white movie,
Snow White And The Huntsman
that made, at least me, want to live in a fairy tail...
Without the wars and killing and stuff... 
I would instead let these two be main characters:



Mew

Cutiepie <3
pink little mouse-looking
sweetheart!
And can you belive it's strong?
It's undefeatable!
But still one of the kindest pokemon!
And the sound it makes...
aaaaw <3
^^

^^








and



Mewtwo

as you can see:
It's MEW and TWO put together.
That means this Pokemon was made
in a science lab..
like Frankenstein.. kind of...
Cuz as I said,
Mew is undefeatable so people
made Mewtwo to defeat Mew...
Which means Mew
does not evolve into Mewtwo!
But they're kind of look-a-like's...
And they're both Psychic types.
#FunFact: They are both genderless.






But why defeat Mew?

well... people are stupid...
If they want Mew, they shouldn't make a stonger pokemon,
they should just become frieds with it!
Like Ash!
That's what happend in the first Pokemon movie!
And everything worked out alright!
...Not like my day that is...

WAIT!
I've got this problem...
My estrogen can't decide who I like more:
























Chris Hemsworth                OR         Sam Claflin

It just sits there drooling and giggling at the same time...
My estrogen that is, not me... -.-'
Is "The SEXY One" or "The HANDSOME One" better?
---the problem is, they are both sexy and handsome---
This day just keeps getting worse... -.-



 Beautiful movie indeed.                                           This post became a bit random..


No comments:

Post a Comment