Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SchoolProjects

___________________________________________
I have no idea why I haven't shown you what kind of drawings and stuff
I've made in school,
so here we go:

The "theme" for this art class was art history...
How interesting... -.-

__________________________________________________________________

First up was the Ice Age
When people drew
on cave walls and so on...
Therefore we had to draw
on fucking bad paper,
also called cardboard.
But for some reason we didn't
have to draw those
stick figures based on brown colors...
Instead we could draw
any animal we wanted,
and use all existing colors,
as long we made it on the cardboard.
Very Ice Ageie indeed...
Well this is how mine turned out:


Eagles and Seagulls in an African sunset...
As far form the Ice Age as you can come...
I think...
___________________________________________




Next: Egyptian art.
Normal paper, but now we had to draw
in that profiled way...
and come up with some kind of a story
to it...



I made Isis, the goddess of magic.



She turnes grass into snakes and stars into meteorites
and then punishes the humans...
What the humans have done is another story,
you can use your imagination and fugure it out..
Back to the drawing,
I even made some kind of edges and cracks, that makes the picture look old.
(Drawing made with watercolors... and water...)
________________________________________






Next: ...I don't know what year
or age this was...
We had to make our own patterns...



I made my patterns with watercolors, and that took a fucking long time...!!!
black, purple, red, orange and white.
I believe I went a little overboard with this one....
Way too much happening there...
The black and white one is just the same picture
but black and whited thanks to photoshop.

________________________________________





Then we has to put the patterns on a drawing of a pot.
The pots were suposed to be like
roman pots...
<<-----------

I kind of failed...

But not as much as I failed when we were suposed to make the same pot we drew,
in 3D... of mud...
That shit turned out shit, and I will not show it to you!
I don't even know where it is....
________________________________

That was my art history class...
yup
________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment