Thursday, November 1, 2012

PokemonThursday

What a workout, my friends,
what a workout...
Today I've been laughing for
at least 4 hours...
Why?
No fuckin' idea...
Maybe it was that healthy and green broccoli I ate for lunch...
You know If you eat too healthy, your brain will form itself into raisin...
...wait... isn't it that already......?
Or maybe I laughed so much because I came up with some really funny shit.
Like calling my friend an asthmatic...
..because she sounded like a horny donkey
while laughing...


Something else that's funny is miming people.                  This green plant is only here to distract.
And someone who can do that is:                                      It thinks it's a tree... what an idiot..





Mime Junior

Looks like an elf
Small
Smiling
Miming
creature
who doesn't know when christmas is.

I mean..
look at that outfit...









who evolves into:

Mr. Mime

A bigger
creature...
Those eyes and hands creeps me out..
And is that ears, horns or socks on it's head...?
o_o



Psychic types
...That's funny because they've got something wrong in between their ears!
Like me.
no questioning about it.



The real question is, what movie shall I watch next...
Comedy maybe?
Then I would laugh myself into a sixpack.
I'm halfway already!
not

1 comment: