Sunday, November 4, 2012

PokemonSunday

It's funny how a day can pass, without you noticing anything.
In the morning I just sat and watched tv or computer, for what seemed like an hour,
and... yeah... it's like 11 pm now, right....?

My brain feels foggy..
Like, I don't have anyting else than cotton between my ears...

Maybe I've got one of these colorful, fluffy, wierdos stuck in my brain...:


Hoppip

Pink with green leafs.
Those eyes are so scary!
I could have drawn them differently.
That would have made it so much cuter!
But then it wouldn't have been original...

Creepy, spooky yellow eyes...
Like the basilisk in Harry Potter...
But, yeah.. a little different..
cuz... you won't die looking at Hoppip's eyes...

Hoppip jumps and flies away
wherever the wind takes it.
That wouldn't be so bad...





who evolves into:

Skiploom

Green with a yellow flower.

Flies away by rotating the flower..
The orange eyes aren't so creepy
compared to Hoppip's..

Funny ears...
Freekin' dumbo..










who evolves into:

Jumpluff

Blue.
and it looks like it got
inspiration from dandelions..
How clever!

This one has red eyes...That's scary too...

These Grass and flying types
look so cute and innocent just riding the wind wherever they want...
but
maybe they all have some kind of hidden personality that is reflected only through their eyes...
...Beware...
...
Or maybe I'm overreacting...
like always...
night!

No comments:

Post a Comment