Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DadsBirthdayGift

Remember when it was fathersday?
A day when you are suposed to treat your dad like it's his birthday?
well. Now it's his real birthday...
How unfair is that?
Two fo those days within the same month...
well.

The only thing he wanted this birthday,
was a drawing of 3 of the most beautiful women in the world.
According to him that is.


I was planing on having a competition thing..
You would guess who these 3 are...
But when not even my dads friends were able to guess right... I changed my mind..
I believe these are too "unknown", or old for anyone to know who they are...
Or maybe I've drawn them very badly...

Well, here's the names:

First: Grace Kelly
Born 1929. Died 1982.
American actress who became the Princess of Monaco and died in a carcrash.


Second: Catherine Zeta-Jones
born 1969
You've seen the Zorro movie? She's the epic woman. 
And then there's many more, like The Terminal, and Chicago...
She's an American Actress.


Third: Catherine Deneuve
born 1943 in France
Atress in many french movies..

That's all.
It was fun drawing only eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment