Saturday, February 23, 2013

DeathNote

Anime show number 14

_________________________________________________________________

Death Note
Action-detective-supernatural
Seasons: 1
Episodes: 37

Ryuk, a god of death, is bored and therefore "drops" his Death note into the human world. Light Yagami, an intelligent student finds it, and realises thanks to some already written rules, that "the person whose name is written in the note shall die". Light starts using it against criminals, with the thought "a world without crime is a perfect world".
But the police and detectives are against the sudden deaths, and tries to find the murderer, Kira (killer).




Story: 10
Art: 9
Romance: 6
Comedy: 6
Action: 9
Character personality: 9
Entertainment: 10




- I'll prize L for as long as I live.
- I also prize the person who came up with all of this. What a genius.
- Speechless.
- Addicting. You have no idea of how things will work out... or will they?



As I said, Speechless.

I watched this Anime in English,
and I must say, they did an excellent jobb with the translation and voice actors.
I've always heard that an Anime is best when it's in its original language. Not dubbed.
Some day I'll watch it in Japanese too.

But first I'll read it (in English, no fuckin' japanese here no.)
It's funny how my brother had all of these without me knowing about it...

I'll read them this summer, when I literary have nothing else to do.

Mean while I'll just draw stuff and stare at this face.
If I could, I would marry this guy... No doubt... I'm interesting enough right? #joke

Speechless once more.





Had to put this here.
It's so hilarious and cute.
^^

And I follow it.
I thought you might want to know...

__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

Now, when it comes to my list...
I would really not like to put anything above Kaichou wa Maid-sama,
but Death Note do really deserve it. There is no flaws. It must get the number 1 spot...

Top 14:


1. Death Note
2. Kaichou wa maid - sama!
3. Shugo Chara
4. Toradora!
5. Ouran High School Host Club
6. Lovely Complex
7.Vampire Knight
8. Special A
9. Zero no Tsukaima
10. Strawberry Panic!
11. Hazura na kiss
12. Ayashi no Ceres
13. Kimi ni Todoke
14. Bokura ga Ita 



___________________________________________________________

Yeah.... Still speechless though.... for the 4th time.

Something wierd tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment