Sunday, February 24, 2013

PokemonSunday


I think I forgot to do a Pokemon Thursday this week,
because of all the Anime related tweets..
oooops.... o.o

well..... Monkey.



Smeargle

Sorry... blurry pic...
...the camera strikes again....
...
at least you can see it's a monkey, right?
Funny guy.. wears a basker.
And paint... on its tail.
Because that's what Smeargles are there for.
They paint, with their tails...
May I say wtf?
Who came up with that idea?
What is it going to do? Paint the opponent?
Can it even fight?
Defend itself?
I mean WHAT?




well... it's a normal type.
I should like it because it paints.... but I don't. I drew it only because it's a pokemon.
Now I feel bad for saying all these cruel things...
Uglu mofo.

..............................................................................................
Talking about paintings... I haven't painted anything in a long time...
But I've drawn these in school like a year ago:


"Choose a word and write it in different ways/styles, black and whited...."
I chose the word "THING"... No idea why.

...............................................................................................
Random lake, sky and islands. Crayons for the win!
*I wasn't thinking while drawing this*

................................................................................................


















The cirkle of colors and an okay sketch of some tigers.

Yeah.... things get boring when school's involved....

Talking about shit,
School starts again tomorrow. Fucking fucks fuck.
This winter/sports break we've had now for a week has been awesome.
And now it ends.
Fuck you reality.
fu.

.........................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment