Saturday, February 23, 2013

ElfenLied

Anime show number 15.

_______________________________________________________________________

Elfen Lied
Romance-supernatural-horror
Seasons: 1
Episodes: 13

Diclonious is a rare human race. They look like humans except they have invisible arms (vectors) coming out of their backs, and horns. Ordinary humans see them as threats and therefore kills them or keeps them locked in for scientific experiments. One of the diclonious called Lucy, escapes from the lab, and is found naked on a beach by Kohta and his cousin Yuka.




Story: 8
Art: 7
Romance: 7
Comedy: 5
Action: 9
Character personality: 7
Entertainment: 7





- again, who comes up with these things?!
- Couldn't eat while watching it... To many flying heads and arms and stuff...
- A lot of nudity
- someone under 15 shouldn't watch it... Even I, 18, was creeped out like hell..
- In some way cool though... 




This was something totaly different from what I've been watching.
Horror... I was seriously scared of some characters... Like the girl in the wheelchair...
And then the nice people in the middle of everything...
Beautiful story...

I just don't think I was prepared for it... I would have needed someone to tell me,
"Oh yeah, and heads fly off their bodies" and stuff...

Anyway, the music is absolutely beautiful.
I love the song "Lilium". It's perfect for the story.

I guess this is the original version... It's not the most beautiful version.. But it's still beautiful

__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________

It was too different for my taste...

Top 15:

1. Death Note
2. Kaichou wa maid - sama!
3. Shugo Chara
4. Toradora!
5. Ouran High School Host Club
6. Lovely Complex
7. Vampire Knight
8. Special A
9. Zero no Tsukaima
10. Strawberry Panic!
11. Hazura na kiss
12. Elfen Lied
13. Ayashi no Ceres
14. Kimi ni Todoke
15. Bokura ga Ita 



______________________________________________________________

That was the last one this far... But I guess it won't take long before I'll write about another anime... That's just how fast I watch them... I love them.




No comments:

Post a Comment