Sunday, February 17, 2013

PokemonSunday

Let's get this creep overwith. I have an old man to talk about.



Kecleon

Cool in every way possible.
The name,
the colors,
the attacks,
the defence,
the fact that it's a normal type
even if it looks like a cameleon
which I would call grass type..?










It can make itself invisible and stuff.
Awesome guy.
Should be in the anime more often...
AND IT SHOULD EVOLVE,
BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE AWESOME!
why am I shouting...?



############################################################
############################################################ <-- wtf is this...

Then there is this other cool guy, who has nothing to do with grass or normal.
At least that's what I think.... Who knows what he's smoking......

Bruce Willis is John McClain in
Die hard 5

Saw it today, and yes, it was awesome,
but it gets the 5th place when it comes to the list of all Die Hard movies...

Yes Bruce/John saved the day with his oldness and retarded lmao jokes,
but something was missing....
Maybe my brain.... I had a hard time understanding wtf was going on.....
In the other movies you know from the beginning who the bad guy is,
but this had a fucking thriller going on with alot of people...
Russian people.

ahahahha, when the russian guy came out of his car and yelled at John,
and John just hit him in the face, and said "I have no fucking idea of what you're saying"
ahahahaaha! Almost peed my pants x)

1988 ---> 2013

Even so,
I do not regret watching it, because there were some really epic shit involved.
Cars, explosions, you name it.

One last thing:
Bruce, will you marry me?
^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment