Friday, February 22, 2013

VampireKnight

Anime show number 13.

________________________________________________________________

Vampire Knight
Romance-action-supernatural
Seasons: 2
Episodes: 13 + 13

There are two kinds of people in the world; Humans and Vampires.
At the Cross Academy they have separated them into two different groups, Day Class (humans) and Night Class (Vampires).
Yuki is an ordinary girl and student from the day class, who together with Zero is guarding the school and the secret of vampires. She has a childhood crush on one of the vampires, Kaname, but can't let herself be with him, because of the hate Zero has against vampires, and her mysterious almost forgotten childhood memories of how bad vampires are.



Story: 7
Art:    9
Romance: 8
Comedy: 5

Magic: 7
Action:9
Character personality:7
Entertainment: 8






- First I thought this was the drawn version of Vampire Diaries... I was wrong.
- Someone came up with som really complicated stuff here.... I mean "Level E"? wow.
- every character... So super fucking sexy in every way possible. Holy Jesus.
- Love the art
- Sexy


Sorry for drooling.

Edward.... You're so out...
Zero, Kaname, Hanabusa, Shiki, Akatsuki and the other blond one...
you'll get the parts for being sexy ass vampires...

And I'll just put Toga-"The vampire Hunter" in a box.. for me to look at when I want to...




Perfect Music/Soundtrack... sad and majestic.



And again, the ART...
Love the way the eyes are drawn.
I even started drawing eyes that way myself:
Just some random vampire girl... --->







And, of course, I had to draw my favorite character:

If you've seen this Anime,
Are you a Team-Zero or Team-Kaname? MARK: "Twilight syndrome"

I know I'm an absolut Team-Zero
I mean come on, even the name fits me perfectly...

Ah.... He should smile more often ^^


*Sexyness overload*
*Computer shuts down*

___________________________________________

*After showing you my list*

Top 13

1. Kaichou wa maid - sama!
2. Shugo Chara
3. Toradora!
4. Ouran High School Host Club
5. Lovely Complex
6.Vampire Knight
7. Special A
8. Zero no Tsukaima
9. Strawberry Panic!
10. Hazura na kiss
11. Ayashi no Ceres
12. Kimi ni Todoke
13. Bokura ga Ita 


______________________________________________________________

More awesomeness tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment