Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ShugoChara


Anime show number 12.

I'll just put ACTION as a topic too.... Because action is awesome.

________________________________________________________________________

Shugo Chara
Comedy-magic-romance
Seasons: 3
Episodes: 51 + 51 + 25

Every child holds an egg in their heart, the character they dream of being. Some have problems becoming what they want, and that's when a Shugo Chara is born; a little creature, who helps the child to fulfill their dreams by using magical powers.
Amu gives birth to 3 eggs, because she doesn't yet know what her dream is and needs help to change her appearence. She becomes friends with a group of other students called guardians, who have Shugo Charas of their own, and together they protect other childrens heart eggs.


Story: 8
Art:    9
Romance: 8
Comedy: 9

Magic: 9

Action: 7
Character personality: 10
Entertainment: 9



- Who came up with the idea to this?! Brilliant!
- Characters awesome.
- Amu, Ikuto, Kukai and Utau my favourites.
- I love the childishness in this Anime.
- didn't want it to end
- 3rd season stupid with half the show full of crap..



I said Amu, Ikuto, Kukai and Utau are my favourites....
But Ikuto takes it all, my heart, breath, ovaries, everything.
So awesomely handsome and sexy.


Even his Shugo Chara "Yoru" is cute and hilarious ^^
Had to Draw them.


I love this anime so much.
Great soundtracks, openings & endings.

Some day I'll draw my own Shugo Chara and Chara Change.

 ^^ "Open hartoo" to this anime ^^

_______________________________________

So, Let's take a look at my list:

Top 12:

1. Kaichou wa maid - sama!
2. Shugo Chara
3. Toradora!
4. Ouran High School Host Club
5. Lovely Complex
6. Special A
7. Zero no Tsukaima
8. Strawberry Panic!
9. Hazura na kiss
10. Ayashi no Ceres
11. Kimi ni Todoke
12. Bokura ga Ita 

____________________________________


New Anime overview tomorrow... just you wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment