Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ZeroNoTsukaima


As I said in my previous monstrous post,
I'll write an overview/review of every new Anime show I watch..

In that post I also said I have watched 10 shows...
Well.... That was last year.....
I've been watching a few more since then...

So I guess I can call this one show 11...?

MARK! NEW TOPIC: "Magic"

______________________________________________________________________

Zero no Tsukaima
Adventure-fantasy-romance-comedy
Seasons: 4
Episodes: 13 + 12 + 12 + 12

Students at the Tristain Academy of Magic get in their early school years to perform a special ritual, where they get to summon their very own familiar, which usually is some sort of magical creature (like a pet). This creature's job is to be the student's protector and partner. Louise who is terrible at magic, summons Saito Hiraga, who is an ordinary teenage boy from Japan. She's humiliated by this and therefore treats Saito as badly as possible.


Story: 8
Art:    9
Romance: 8
Comedy: 9

Magic: 10
Character personality: 9
Entertainment: 8




- funny, but too much magic for me... If that's possible...
- Too long... I got tired of it halfway trough season 3...
- Large boobs almost everywhere
- Louise hilarious ^^


An ordinary familiar. DRAGON !! <3<3<3

The thing is... Some Animes I just can't leave without "getting a piece of it"..
What the fuck do I mean by that..?
Well, I draw a piece, for myself to stare at...

In this Anime I fell in love with the charming Julio Cesare (recognize the name?):

Why so serious...?

I smiled every time he appeared in the show.
Isn't that called love at first sight....? ^^
I'm so sick...

The second Zero no Tsukaima opening was awesome:
Did you see Julio..? ^^
Not just the openings, all soundtracks in this Anime were awesome.

__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

Remember my list?

Top 11

1. Kaichou wa maid - sama!
2. Toradora!
3. Ouran High School Host Club
4. Lovely Complex
5. Special A
6. Zero no Tsukaima
7. Strawberry Panic!
8. Hazura na kiss
9. Ayashi no Ceres
10. Kimi ni Todoke
11. Bokura ga Ita 


_________________________________________

I'm not done yet... New anime overview tomorrow... bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment