Thursday, February 28, 2013

PokemonThursday


Hello. I hate school. And I love sleeping.

That's why I take naps instead of doing my homework...

I might look like this when I take my naps... How would I know?



Bears. Are. Hilarious.


Some Bear-looking Pokemon:





Teddiursa

Bear.
Or maybe teddy bear...
(Teddiursa)

It likes to sleep too.
I like this bear.

It might look cute... But,
It can be evil....
bear aware
#sorry... had to...









who evolves into:


Ursaring

No teddy here, no.
This is some scary beast bear.

I don't know who came up
with the ring on its belly...
but I guess it fits the name pretty well....







They're normal types.
Cute,
and scary when someone interrupts their beauty sleep.
Like Me!
Hah. What beauty sleep..
I look like a hairy panda-looking Snorlax after waking up...
....................................................

This is what I call awesomely sweet food <3
I like food too!

Hmm.... Yeah.... Time for some blueberry chocolate and then bed.
Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment