Sunday, February 3, 2013

PokemonSunday


I have never really played Pokemon.
Which I believe people say is the only right way to be interested in Pokemon...
But whatever.
I've watcher every episode instead!
Twice...

But what I've heard this has happend to most people while playing the game:


...and so:

Yes, when Ash lost against that Pink idiot, I started crying...


The Pink Idiot is:



Miltank

A cow.
A pink,
very fat,
and happy
cow.

It is kind of cute,
but, if you've seen or played pokemon
you can not simply like it.

Why?
It has this move:





Roll out.

Fast and hits everything in its way,
and so.... you (and Ash) lose.


It's a Normal type.
And if you see a Miltank, it's always a female.
which makes me wonder how baby Miltanks are made.... o.o
.
.
.
whatever.
bye


No comments:

Post a Comment